Aging Well: Preventing Disease and Finding Your Balance
Monday, March 27, 2017 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
McLaughlin Auditorium, Bayview Campus
E Wing Ground Floor, 2075 Bayview Avenue
You are invited to an evening discussion on aging well
Leading Sunnybrook experts will discuss:
- Normal Age-Related Changes & Working to Overcome Them: Dr. Mireille Norris, Geriatrician
- Preventive Care: Dr. Jocelyn Charles, Chief in the Department of Family & Community Medicine and Medical Director, Veterans Centre
- The Importance of Balance & Strength Training: Ingrid Otten, Physiotherapist
- Aging With a Purpose - Achieving Life Goals: Jo Young, Sunnybrook Patient
Moderator: Dr. Rajin Mehta, Geriatric Medicine Division Head
Free admission and free parking (Garage One).
Can't make it? Watch the live webcast. This webcast will be archived for future viewing.
Please RSVP your attendance by March 24, 2017
- Phone: 416-480-4117
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or use the registration box below: