Brain Cancer: Right on Target
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
McLaughlin Auditorium, Bayview Campus
E Wing Ground Floor, 2075 Bayview Avenue
You are invited to an evening discussion on brain cancer
Leading Sunnybrook experts will discuss:
- The Gamma Knife - Targeted Radiation for Brain Cancer: Dr. Arjun Sahgal, Radiation Oncologist
- Studying New Ways to Deliver Chemotherapy: Dr. Maureen Trudeau, Medical Oncologist
- Dealing with Anxiety: Dr. Elie Isenberg-Grzeda, Psycho-Oncologist
Moderator: Dr. Calvin Law, Chief, Odette Cancer Centre
Free admission and free parking (Garage One).
Can't make it? Watch the live webcast. This webcast will be archived for future viewing.
Please RSVP your attendance by April 25, 2017
- Phone: 416-480-4117
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or use the registration box below: