Help us improve accessibility at Sunnybrook by sharing your questions, concerns or comments about the way we are providing care and service in an accessible manner. Feedback will be handled in accordance with our Patient Concerns Policy.
Bayview Campus: 416.480.4940
Holland Orthopaedic and Arthritic Centre: 416.967.8566
Women and Babies Program: 416.967.8554
Office of the Patient Experience
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
2075 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON M4N 3M5
How to get to: Bayview Campus | Holland Centre
The hospital is located at 2075 Bayview Avenue, two traffic lights north of Eglinton Avenue East and three lights south of York Mills Road, south of Hwy. 401.
Several wheelchair accessible parking spaces are available near the main entrance to the hospital (M1). There are also accessible parking spaces available in Lot 1 across from the T-wing (Odette Cancer Centre) entrance. This lot is very close to the A-wing entrance and to Family Practice. Lots 19 (H-wing), Wellspring and Lot 9 (U-wing) have accessible parking spaces as well. Please see Parking & Transportation Services for more information on parking and rates. Please Note: The meters or spaces are monitored 24/7. Cars parked at expired meters or spaces will be ticketed.
By Public Transit (TTC)
- Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) buses run frequently to Sunnybrook both from the Lawrence and Davisville subway stations (Lawrence 124/A) and (Bayview/Davisville 11).
- Busses stop at A-wing, M-wing, the George Hees wing (L-wing) and the Wellspring Cancer Support Centre.
- The TTC operates accessible buses on these routes. Route 124/A operates Monday-Saturday and until approximately 9:50 p.m. on Sundays and holidays.
- The Route 11 bus from Davisville subway station operates seven days a week, until approximately 12 a.m.
- For holiday service, please call the TTC customer information line at 416.393.INFO (4636).
- Sunnybrook also has a TTC information line at 416.480.6100 ext. 3735
- Wheel-Trans vehicles pick up registered Wheel-Trans customers at the Odette Cancer Centre (T-wing), D-wing south entrance, main entrance (M-wing), Sunnybrook Centre for Independent Living (SCIL) (U-wing), George Hees (L-wing) with corridor access to K-wing, H-wing and G-wing.
- To register for Wheel-Trans, please call their customer service line at 416.393.4111. They are open Monday- Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wheel-Trans runs on a strict schedule so please plan accordingly.
- The Wheel-Trans priority line is 416.393.4311 for same-day service.
- Direct-dial taxi phones are available at no charge and are located at the following locations: M1 and M-Ground entrances, T1 Main and Mezzanine entrances, Emergency Department waiting room, H-Ground, L-Ground, D-Ground, and U-Ground.
- The Holland Centre is located on the south side of Wellesley Street East between Yonge and Church Streets. There is no parking available on site, but there is a municipal pay parking lot about 200 metres west of the hospital across from the Yonge/Wellesley subway station. This municipal pay parking lot has accessible parking as well.
- There is also a public parking garage east of the Holland Centre off of Church Street, just south of Wellesley. Access to this lot is from Church Street.
By Public Transit (TTC)
The Route 94 Wellesley bus runs frequently between Castle Frank Station and Ossington Station. Accessible service is provided on this route. Please note that the Wellesley subway station is not accessible.
Wheel-Trans vehicles pick up registered Wheel-Trans customers at the main entrance (M-wing) to the Holland Centre. The Wheel-Trans priority line is 416.393.4311 for same-day service.
There is a direct-dial taxi phone located next to the patient and visitor information desk at the main entrance.