Gifts & Flowers
Main Gift Shop
Location: Bayview Campus, M-wing, first floor, main lobby/entrance of the hospital
- Monday to Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Weekend: 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Bayview Campus gift shop offers:
- An outstanding selection of:
- Easy listening CDs
- Candles and serviettes
- Toiletry products
- Plush toys
- Stationary, cards and stamps
- Gift bags
- Candy and chocolates
- Much more
- Fresh flowers & plants delivered daily, available for delivery to patients or staff
- VISA and Interac are accepted
Location: Bayview Campus, K-wing, 1st floor lobby
- Monday to Friday: 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The Artisan's Market offers:
- Offers confectionary, toiletries, greeting cards and stamps, and TTC tickets
- Both shops are owned and operated by the Volunteer Association to serve the needs of our patients, visitors and staff
- All proceeds earned support Health Centre patient programs and equipment needs
Gift Shop at Holland Centre
Location: Holland Centre, main floor
- Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Holland Centre gift shop offers:
- A variety of patient aids recommended by doctors and physiotherapists such as reachers, carry cushions, extra long shoe horns and back rolls
- A 'shop on wheels' cart visiting the patient floors throughout the day
- Flowers are not sold in the shop
- No credit cards are accepted, only cash or cheque (with ID)
Gift Shop at St. John's Rehab
Location: Agnew wing, first floor
- Monday and Tuesday: 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:30 to 3:30 p.m
- Thursday and Friday: 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
The St. John's Rehab gift shop offers:
- Personal care items
- Therapeutic devices and athletic wear
- Magazines, flowers, cards, giftware and snacks
- Volunteers and florists can deliver flowers directly to patient care units
- In some areas, such as critical care, flowers are not permitted in patient rooms – please check with the patient care unit first
- Gifts and flowers can be purchased from a number of shops and services listed below
- For gift and flower deliveries, please ensure the delivery company has the following information:
- Patient's name
- Patient's room/department
- Hosptial campus (Bayview, Holland, St. John's)
Due to latex allergies, latex balloons are not permitted in the hospital.
Additional health care products can be purchased at our pharmacies