General Visitors Hours
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Note: Visiting hours for special care units may be different. Please contact the unit directly for exact times.
Important: Please clean your hands when entering any hospital.
Read our Infection Prevention & Control guidelines.
Are you visiting...
- A patient in critical care?
- A high-risk pregnant patient?
- A new mother & baby?
- A patient at St. John's Rehab?
- Immediate family and visitors close to the patient are welcome at the discretion of the patient, family and staff, two (2) visitors at a time.
- Before visiting a critical care unit family members should check in with a volunteer in the waiting room. In the absence of a volunteer, please call the unit using the phones located at the entrances.
- A woman's partner is encouraged to be on the unit at any time between 8am and 11pm, including the rest period from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Visiting hours are 3:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- A woman's partner or support person is encouraged to be on the unit at any time, including the rest period from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Visiting hours are 3:30 to 8:30 p.m
- Visiting hours: 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily
- See St. John's Rehab visitor information for full details