How Do I Get Help?
In case of emergency, please contact 911 or go to your hospital's emergency room. The doctor will refer you to our program as appropriate.
For non-urgent care, please see your family doctor or health care clinic for a referral to our program & services.
Download the appropriate referral form, ask your doctor fill it out and return it to our office. One of our staff will then contact you to set up an appointment. Please note that this list is not exhausive. More forms are available directly from the department.
- Mental Health Services Central Intake Consult Referral Form (for adult and geriatric new referrals)
- CBT Treatment Referral Form
- Frederick W. Thompson Anxiety Disorders Centre Referral Form
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders Referral Form
- Women's Mental Health Referral Form
- Youth Inpatient Referral Form
- Youth Outpatient Referral Form