May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013
• Breast cancer
• Central nervous system cancer
• Craniofacial prosthetics - general FAQs | types of prosthetics
• Genitourinary cancer - prostate | bladder
• Gynaecological cancer
• Palliative care
• Radiation therapy eLearning modules
Cancer education videos
Watch our videos on YouTube
Patient education, cancer
We understand that a diagnosis of cancer can be confusing and frightening. For many people, learning more about cancer can be empowering. Patients and their families often have questions about their disease, treatment, support and symptom management.
We have a number of programs and services designed to help navigate these questions. Our education services include health information, brochures, pamphlets classes and eLearning modules.
In addition, please visit the PEARL (Patient Education And Research Learning Centre), an education centre dedicated to patients and families. To see a full schedule of classes, please visit our patient education events calendar.
The PEARL (Patient Education And Research Learning Centre)
- Location: Odette Cancer Centre: T-wing, first floor by main reception, T1-156)
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416.480.4534