Day in the Life of an International Fellow
Watch the series above or view the YouTube playlist
Follow Wade Stedman, ICU Fellow, as he lives out the transition from his native Australia to practice at Sunnybrook for one year.
At Sunnybrook, we work with the University of Toronto to offer medical training fellowships to doctors from around the world. A clinical fellowship is an opportunity for a physician to gain advanced training and/or to acquire more specialized expertise not normally acquired during residency training. Clinical fellows must be recognized specialists or family physicians. Fellows are an integral part of the care team and gain responsibility as their year progresses. Critical care attending physicians work closely to supervise the critical care fellows.
- Postgraduate Medical Education - University of Toronto
- Fellowship Training for International Applicants - Postgraduate Medical Education - University of Toronto
- Moulding Medical Minds - article from Sunnybrook Magazine / Globe & Mail
- Sunnybrook's Day in the Life of a Resident series
- Learn more about Education at Sunnybrook