A qualified individual is required to fill a one-year full-time, grant funded (renewable) contract position as a "Research Physicist/Engineer". The person selected will work with a team of medical physicists, physicians, graduate students, and medical technologists on research projects intended to improve techniques of medical image guidance for the design of radiation treatments of cancer. The job may entail both assisting in the development of methods of computerized medical image analysis and involvement in experimental work using advanced medical imaging equipment.
Education and skills required:
- B.Sc. or equivalent
- Excellent computer programming capabilities a must
- Experience in collaborative software development desired
- Excellent technical, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated adaptability, initiative and interpersonal skills
- Generally proficient with computers (standard PC software packages such as MS Word, MS Excel, etc)
- Understanding of medical imaging terminology an asset
Resumes with references should be submitted via e-mail to:
Curtis Caldwell, Ph.D.
Sunnybrook-Odette Cancer Centre
We thank all applicants. However, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.