We are currently seeking a casual Senior Stores Receiver at our St John's Rehab campus.
Under the direction of the Materials Management-Logistics Manager, the Senior Stores Receiver is responsible for the operations of the Internal Stores Department. Inventory control/shipping & receiving/ operation of a fully computerized system and in-house print shop. Operate a fully computerized inventory control system including month -end processing and year end. Assisting Finance with data entry concerns.
The successful candidate will have:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years previous experience with inventory/logistics, preferably in healthcare
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
- Strong analytical and math skills. Must be able to understand UOM (Units of Measure) conversions, pack factors etc.
- Customer service focus
- Competency with computers, Microsoft Office - email, Word and Excel at a basic level
- Ability to work in an expeditious, safe and structured manner
- Ability to organize, plan and schedule work to minimize disruption to hospital functions and departments
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (ie. heavy physical lifting, frequent prolonged standing, walking, pushing, pulling, moving of supplies, considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, work at heights and on ladders, etc.)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume quoting file #SSP008sb to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
St.John's Rehab Campus
Email to: email@example.com
Sunnybrook is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.