Second Trimester Induction Of Labour
What Happens After Delivery?
- You will have the opportunity to see, touch, and hold your baby.
- You may take photographs, or have the nurse take them for you.
- A Spiritual and Religious Care Provider (Chaplain) is available to perform a blessing or address any spiritual needs you may have.
- If you are less than 20 weeks pregnant, you are not required by law to bury the baby. However, you have the option to make arrangements for burial if you wish.
- If you are 20 weeks pregnant or more, you are required by law to make arrangements for burial. We will assist you.
- You have the option to request or deny genetic testing or autopsy. Your doctor can explain this option in greater detail
Visit the Gynaecology department