Health Care Team (MSK)
Assistant: Fran Cunningham
Dr. Gollish is the Medical Director of the Holland Orthopaedic & Arthritic Centre. He has a subspecialty interest in total joint replacement (hips and knees), both primary and revision. He is recognized for his work on the development of minimally invasive surgical techniques in hip and knee arthroplasty.
Dr. Gollish completed an undergraduate Engineering Degree and then went on to earn his medical degree and orthopaedic surgical training at the University of Toronto. He is currently an Associate Professor at the University of Toronto.
Dr. Gollish joined the staff in 1992.
- Engineering Degree, University of Toronto, Canada
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Orthopaedic surgical training, University of Toronto
Appointments and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor, University of Toronto
- Surgical techniques and process of care factors that will optimize outcome in joint replacement.