Why Choose Sunnybrook?
Caring for patients at critical times, conducting leading-edge research, teaching the latest advances in healthcare, and our affiliation with the University of Toronto, all distinguish Sunnybrook as one of Canada’s premier academic health sciences centres.
Sunnybrook is committed to being an accessible workplace, which includes preventing, identifying and removing barriers that impede an individual’s ability to work here. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
As a member of our team:
- You will invent the future of healthcare
- You will impact the lives of the 1 million people who rely on Sunnybrook each year to be there for them when it matters most
- You will have the support of your 10,000 new teammates who want you to succeed
We believe that our staff are our future.
Our goal is to provide a work environment that:
- Maximizes your skill development and career potential
- Is values-based
- Recognizes and rewards your personal and professional growth through learning and educational plans
- Provides a vibrant culture
- Demonstrates excellence in service, education and research, and
- Characterizes Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre as an "employer of choice"
Invent your future at Sunnybrook.
If you have what it takes to excel in our environment, and are interested in joining our team, please visit our Employment Opportunities page.