Physiatry, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Division
2075 Bayview Avenue,
Suite UG 25
Dr. David Berbrayer
Physiatry, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Rehabilitation physicians (called Physiatrists) are nerve, muscle, and bone experts who treat injuries or illnesses that affect how you move. By taking the whole body into account, they are able to accurately pinpoint problems and enhance performance - without surgery.
Consider seeing a rehabilitation physician if:
- You're contemplating or recovering from surgery
- You have an illness or treatment for an illness that has diminished your energy or ability to move easily
- You're recovering from the effects of a stroke or other problems related to nerve damage
- You have chronic pain from arthritis, a repetitive stress injury, or back problems
- Excess weight makes it difficult to exercise or has caused health problems
- You think you're too old to exercise
- Life changes such as childbirth or menopause have created new challenges to your physical function
- You had an accident or you have an injury or chronic condition that has left you with pain or limited function
Making an appointment
A referral must be generated by family physician. There will be no direct contact with patients.
Patients must follow-up with their family physician regarding their appointments.
Referring a patient
To refer your patient to our office, please download & complete one of the following referral forms.
Please fax the completed form to 416.480.6885
We will contact your office with your patient's appointment time.
Dr. Berbrayer - all general cases
Dr. Kekosz - all general cases
Dr. Ko - general cases, back pain, Fibromyalgia
Dr. Lo - general cases, Post Polio Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Charcot Marie Tooth and Spasticity/Botox
Dr. Sharma - general cases, Spasticity
Dr. Sreenivasan - general cases, Spasticity