There are a variety of roles required to deliver world-class health care.
Special notice: Caution about invalid offers of employment at Sunnybrook
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, takes pride in treating its employees well and being an ethical employer. The Hospital has been very concerned that individuals have come to the Philippines and have shown to nurses and other health care workers "sample" offers of employment from Sunnybrook. The Hospital believes that some nurses have paid money on the belief that they have a job at Sunnybrook.
This is to advise nurses and other health care workers that these individuals are in no way connected to Sunnybrook. They have absolutely no authority to make job offers on behalf of Sunnybrook. These supposed "contracts" are completely inauthentic and have not come from Sunnybrook. Sunnybrook asks that nurses and other health care workers consider these documents as completely invalid.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre does not require any payment from potential employees to apply for employment at Sunnybrook or require any Canadian Embassy Interview Coaching. The Hospital hires on the basis of qualifications. It has not and would not offer a contract in exchange for payment. Employment opportunities that do exist are listed below.
Please email Matthew Sutcliffe, Director Labour and Employee Relations at Sunnybrook, if you have any questions or any information on the matter of fraudulent job offers. Thank you.
Please select a category below to see current opportunities:
- Allied Health
- Information Technology
- Nursing Management & Education
- Nursing (RN's & RPN's)
- Research/Fellowships (* see note below)
We provide services to patients in the following areas:
- Brain Sciences Program
- Holland Musculoskeletal Program
- Odette Cancer Centre
- Schulich Heart Centre
- St. John's Rehab
- Trauma, Emergency & Critical Care
- Veterans & Community
- Women & Babies Program
* Please note that Sunnybrook is not the employer for the positions listed below and is not responsible for the contents of the information. We are posting these employment opportunities as a courtesy to employers who are located on our campus. Applicants who have questions should contact the employer directly.
- Sunnybrook Research Institute (SRI) is an affiliated, separately incorporated research institute
- Sunnybrook Foundation is an affiliated, separately incorporated fundraising organization
- Physician and Dentist Based Practice Plans