Hearing aid services
The hearing aid centre dispenses hearing instruments based upon recommendations from an audiologist. Our clinicians are hearing instrument practitioners who excel in the dispensing and modification of hearing aids. We work in collaboration with Sunnybrook's audiologists and otolaryngologists, providing comprehensive and convenient services to patients with hearing loss.
Our expertise include:
- Fitting, maintenance and repairs of all hearing instruments (custom, receiver in the canal, behind the ear)
- BAHA and CI Processor upgrades
- Custom earmolds, swim plugs and noise attenuators
- Sale of assistive listening devices and hearing aid accessories
- Weekly emergency repair clinic
- Provider of government programs – ADP, VAC, WSIB, MCSS/ODSP
The Hearing Aid Centre is committed to providing the highest standards of Person Centred Care. Our professionals strive to implement innovative technologies in hearing healthcare and are fully accountable to positive patient outcomes.
Location & hours
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre2075 Bayview Avenue
M-Wing first floor, Room M1-102
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Jill Groskopf, Coordinator
Location and contact
Department of Otolaryngology
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
2075 Bayview Avenue,
M-wing, 1st floor, room M1 102
Toronto, ON M4N 3M5
Monday - Friday,
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.