Dr. Victor Yang’s research focuses on developing optical imaging and spectroscopy techniques for clinical diagnosis and therapeutic response monitoring. The focus of his work is translational, and aims to merge biomedical engineering device development with clinical practice.
- Optical surface imaging for surgical navigation
- Intraoperative imaging for therapeutic guidance in surgical resection and photodynamic therapy of glioblastoma
- Endoscopic Doppler optical coherence tomography
- Interstitial Doppler optical coherence tomography (IS-DOCT) and real-time monitoring of microvascular changes during photodynamic therapy (PDT)
- Endovascular Doppler optical coherence tomography
- Speckle variance optical coherence tomography