Dr Mojgan Davallou
Division of Obstetrical Anesthesia
Women & Babies Program
2075 Bayview Ave.
Canada M4N 3M5
Phone: 416-480-6100 x 87757
- MD, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany (1994)
- Diplomate American Board of Anesthesiology (2005)
- FRCPC, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (2006)
- Active Staff, Obstetrical Anesthesia, Women & Babies Program, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Active Staff, Department of Anesthesia, Women's College Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesia, University of Toronto
- Assisting Dr. P. Angle in the Post dural puncture headache clinical trial
Invited Lectures and Visiting Professorships
- Obstetric Anesthesia Workshop Presentations: (1) Management of difficult airway in obstetric patients, (2) Management of difficult airway using Glidoscope. Anesthesia Practice meeting, University of Toronto, November 2006.
- Lecture: Management of non-working labor-epidural. Anesthesia Practice meeting, University of Toronto, November 2006.
- Women's College Hospital: Medical Dental Midwifery Staff Association (MDMSA) - executive member (councillor)