Garage 2 located beside L-wing provides easy access to the Veterans Centre. It is a covered, brightly lit garage with security video cameras. A parking permit is needed to park in this area. Various locations around the Sunnybrook campus also offer meters for short-term parking.
Reduced rate weekly parking permits are available to family members of residents in the Veterans Centre. Permits are sold with expiry dates ranging from three to twelve weeks. Permits can be shared amongst three family members with a refundable deposit for each entry card. To purchase an initial parking pass, please visit Parking Services in C-wing, ground floor, room CG01.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- MasterCard, Visa, Interac, cash or cheque are accepted.
- Telephone: 416.480.6100 ext. 4123
Please have your license plate information with you.
To renew or return a parking permit, visit the Resident Accounts Office in K-wing:
- Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Cash or cheque accepted.
- Telephone: 416.480.6100 ext. 3100