If you are admitted to the hospital, please remember to bring the following:
- Identification showing your name, address and date of birth
- Health Card
- Supplemental insurance information (if applicable) including the insurance company name, policy & certificate number, and the name, birthdate & employer of the insured member
Personal Items (optional)
- Pyjamas, bathrobe and slippers that do not slide
- Reading material, including a TV guide if you plan to rent a TV
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, facial tisues, shaving supplies, shampoo and body/hand lotion. These items are not supplied by the hospital, and are available for purchase at the Gift Shop or Pharmacy
- All medications you are currently taking
- Small amounts of cash, credit card or cheque
Other (if applicable)
- Hearing aid with extra batteries, or other necessary assistance devices
- Personal glucometer if you are diabetic
- Comfortable casual clothes for therapy (i.e. - track suit, shorts, t-shirt) and running or supportive shoes
- Bathing suit for pool therapy
- Dressing aids you may need
- The hospital cannot accept responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- We advise that you do not bring large amounts of cash, jewellery or other valuables.
- Due to interference with equipment, please check with your team coordinator to see if personal mobile phones and laptops can be used in specific areas of the hospital.
- Electrical items such as hair dryers and curling irons must pass inspection prior to use in the hospital