St. John's Rehab Visitors
- Patient visiting hours run from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily.
- There is a two visitor limit for each patient room and it is strongly encouraged that visits be limited to an hour. For larger gatherings, please use the patient lounge or cafeteria.
- Any child visiting must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Pet visits are permitted, following specific rules & guidelines. Learn more about pet visits.
- Patient treatment takes priority over visitors. Visitation should be scheduled outside of your therapy times.
- Remind visitors to wash their hands and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- More visitor information is available in the main visitor section of the Sunnybrook website
We follow a respiratory self-screening program for all those entering the facility through the winter months. Display boards ask individuals who have respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, and other flu-like symptoms not to enter the hospital to protect the health of patients and staff. Those entering the facility are asked to wash their hands frequently.