Bayview Campus Parking
- The hourly rate is $4.75/half hour
- Maximum daily rate (6 a.m. - 6 p.m.) is $24.00 per day
- The valet parking service charge is an additional $3.00
- Maximum evening rate (6 p.m. - 6 a.m.) is $10.00
- Maximum weekend and holiday charge is $15.00
Patients and visitors may purchase a weekly Use-it or Lose-it pass for $65.00 (from Parking and Transportation Services Office in CG01) or purchase Pay-Per-Use at the following rates:
- 5 day uses $19.00 x 05 = $ 95.00
- 10 day uses $17.00 x 10 = $170.00
- 15 day uses $15.00 x 15 = $225.00
Parking for patients and visitors is located in the main parking garage as well as other various locations on the campus. View our parking map, which shows these areas marked in orange.
Money raised from parking fees supports important research initiatives at Sunnybrook.
Parking Meters and Disabled Parking Spaces
Parking meters are located West of H-wing and beside the Wellspring Centre. Disabled parking spaces are located outside A & H-wings, SCIL, Rehab, in parking garages 1 and 2, as well as in front of the main entrance to the hospital (M-wing). The meters or spaces are monitored 24 hours-a-day seven days a week. Cars parked at expired meters or spaces will be ticketed.
Pay and Display Parking
Machines are located near the parking spaces in front of M-wing, Rehab, South Road, Psychiatry, Lot 14, and Lot 1, south of S-wing and in front of A-wing. P&D machines accept coins, MasterCard and Visa.
Location and contact
Parking and Transportation Services Office
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre - Bayview Campus
2075 Bayview Avenue,
C-wing, ground floor,
room CG 01
Toronto, ON M4N 3M5
Monday to Friday:
8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.