Parking Rates - Applies to Bayview Main Campus
- The hourly rate is $4.75/half hour
- Maximum daily rate is $24.00 per day
- The valet parking service change is an additional $3.00
- Maximum evening rate is $10.00
- Maximum weekend and holiday charge is $15.00
Patients and visitors may purchase a weekly Use-it or Lose-it pass for $65.00 (from Parking and Transportation Services Office in CG01) or purchase Pay-Per-Use at the following rates:
- 5 day uses $19.00 x 05 = $ 95.00
- 10 day uses $17.00 x 10 = $170.00
- 15 day uses $15.00 x 15 = $225.00
Parking for patients and visitors is located in the main parking garage as well as other various locations on the campus.
The Parking and Transportation Services office is located in C wing, on the ground floor, room CG01. For further information please call the parking office at 416-480-4123 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:45 p.m., Monday to Friday or between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on weekends. Money raised from parking fees supports important research initiatives at Sunnybrook.
Parking Meters and Disabled Parking Spaces
Parking meters are located West of H-wing and beside the Wellspring Centre. Disabled parking spaces are located outside A & H-wings, SCIL, Rehab, in parking garages 1 and 2, as well as in front of the main entrance to the hospital (M-wing). The meters or spaces are monitored 24 hours-a-day seven days a week. Cars parked at expired meters or spaces will be ticketed.
Pay and Display Parking
Machines are located near the parking spaces in front of M-wing, Rehab, South Road, Psychiatry, Lot 14, and Lot 1, south of S-wing and in front of A-wing. P&D machines accept coins, MasterCard and Visa.
Holland Centre Parking
- Parking is available at municipal parking lots on Wellesley Street near Yonge Street (street level parking), or off Church Street south of Wellesley Street (underground parking).
- There is no parking available on the Holland Centre premises.
St. John's Rehab Parking
Plenty of parking is available on site. Effective April 16, 2012 - March 31, 2013, parking rates are:
- Each 1/2 hour: $4
- Daily maximum: $20
- 14 day pass: $90 (non-refundable)
- 30 day pass: $170 (non-refundable)
Visitors must pay for their parking ticket at the pay stations located inside the hospital in the Horsfall Eaton Wing or the Agnew Lobby before exiting. Long-term passes (14 day/30 day) can also be purchased at the pay stations.